❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤



Monday, October 5

its js =Nonsense=

Why i started my blog's new post with such a title? Well,i'm describing what had happened just now. At first, my favourite football club 'Liverpool' lost to Chelsea by two goals. Maybe since last time, i'm just a guy that goes by the feeling of my heart at first. That's why i failed in doing everything, everytime? Well, perhaps. Second, nonsense stuff happened was created by my friends. Have you heard about 'Ah Gua'? I guess, if you as an Asian, you will know what does it means. Its refered to a sort of mankind which male transform to female through certain operation which increases the size of their breast and replace their penis with a faked vagina? I hope my defination is correct. My friends made some jokes and bet me up if i dare to fuck them up (sorry for my words). Well, that was my first time to follow the crazy gang and see those 'Ah Gua' in a near distance. No choice, I'm one of the driver. I'm forced to do so due to some reason. Anyhow i ended up by postpone it to next time. Where I was said as a chicken guy for my decision. Shall i sad cause of it? I should't actually. Hmmm,just forget bout it is a better choice. Next, it's because of my parents. I just reached home at around 2.45am just now, i received a message of disappointment from my dad. I felt quite sorry to them as their son. But in another way round, why they don't think why I chose not to stay home instead of going out meeting my friends? Everything is because i can't get what I want in my home. I told myself, in the future, i won't allow anything like this happen to my childrens and wife. I will create a better home for them. I know my parents did alot for me, my brother and 2 sisters. But maybe the way they used is wrong, but they don't know. I'm really out of my mind. i don't know what can I do in this situation. Simple advice for myself , 'tomorrow will be a better day'. Nitez.