❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤



Friday, April 9

I BELIEVE BECAUSE I BELIEVE

Viewed quite a few of my friends blog. Hmmm, more of it are some kind like LOVE diary. And i am feeling like, for em' its nothing bout love? U happy in a relationship at first, then cry like hell when something bad happens and results in breaking up? For years, i have been facing this. Friends got a new couple, its like HEAVEN. But when they face some break up, then its like HELL. What i am trying to say here is, come on. Wake up and smell the coffee please. At the age of 15 - 22, you got much more things to do for your future other than just dating. As you start dating, you will certainly put more time for your love one, and u will lack of concentration on what you suppose to do for a better future of yours. Okay, sorry, i don't think i have the best status to talk bout LOVE here, because i am a failure in relation stuff. Anyhow, just trying to share my point of view here. You can always find your true love when u break up with your current couple. Don't be so sad until you give up everything else in your life. Remember, once you break up with him/her. This means he/she is not your SOMEONE, so go on next for the true SOMEONE.

Hopefully my current SOMEONE, really can be my SOMEONE, someday, my small lil wish will come true =)

I BELIEVE BECAUSE I BELIEVE