❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤



Tuesday, April 27

We're Happy


I've been away from my blogging activities for few months. Hmm, nothing much to share here. But i do have some quite happy stuff happening around me for these few days. Well, have you ever imagine that playing games and skype-ing with few friends can make u laugh till the tears gonna drop for a few pails? Thanks to Rong, Nick [Nicholas] and Matt. Something that only us gonna laugh when we see the words 'Spongebob' , 'Prince', 'Dog', 'LOOK' and 'PORN'. xD After a few rounds of DOTA per day, we were kinda bored and we started to play some mini games. One of it includes the Spongebob. Where Matt keep feed and crashed into Mr.Crab. Well, its okay for you that you don't find it funny. But for us, its hilarious.



No doubt, not only this case. Let's say bout PORN. I learn from this mistake of my life, where We should never catch people without a good eyes! Thanks to Rong and Nick, hopefully it will be deleted soon from Nick's FB profile. If u wanna know, okay, i share it here. I was skype-ing with Rong, and i was trying to catch him that he is dirty with porn, where i screen-shot the skype conversation which shows Rong are giving me a LOT of Porn websites. And so, i told him that I'm going to give him a BIG surprise in FB. I posted the pic on my FB profile, I tagged Rong and Nick that i can prove Rong is a Dirty boy. When i was playing DOTA, Rong and Nick was laughing over the skype, i wonder why. When i finished the game, i go to FB to have a look on what their were laughing at. Then i found that, Nick edited the pic that i screen-shot, and HIGHLIGHTED the Taskbar of Mine which I'm trying out the porn website that Rong just gave. He highlighted it with a BIG 'LOOK' and post it in FB. Sorry if i can't describe well for you to understand better. The main conclusion is that, i try to catch Rong for being a Dirty Boy, and i caught by Rong and Nick for being a Dirty Boy also. That's it.



And therefore, my image is like the picture above. Thats the before and after of me after that Act from Nick and Rong.

Sorry for not sharing the picture that Edited by Mr.Nick and Mr.Rong here. But you may use your imagination skills to LOOK at it. xD

Or you can visit this link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3941014&id=565202229 to check it out, IF THE PIC HAVEN DELETED.
Claps for them for making JOKE of the year.